Skip to main content
Introduction: 

Hi eveyone! Some of you in the Parish may know me already, and some of you may not have met me. My name is Peter Dosman and I am the Youth Animator at St. Bonaventure Parish, I have been in this role since April 2016.

I grew up as member of the Parish, having received all of my sacraments here, as well as having attended elementary school at St. Bonaventure’s too. I left in Grade 6 to attend St. Michael’s College School and graduated from there in 2009. I was a member of various sports teams and clubs while in high school and regularly attended the lunch mass at least once a week.

After graduating in 2009, I went off to the University of Ottawa knowing I wanted to pursue a career in education. I graduated in 2013 with my undergrad, and was accepted to Niagara University in Ontario. I began teachers college there within a few months of graduating from Ottawa U. I finished up my B.P.S. (Bachelor of Professional Studies, equivalent to a B.Ed.), graduating January, 2015. Since then I have become a member of the OCT, and currently work as a supply teacher at my old high school, St. Michael's College School, in addition to my role here at St. Bonaventure Parish.


If you have any questions, or would like to get in touch with me you can reach me at the Parish over the phone, drop by my office, or send me a message on through the Facebook group (St. Bonaventure Parish Youth Group), or through my email at: pdosman@st-bonaventure.ca. Don’t forget to check us out on Instagram at “st.bonaventureyouthministry” where pictures from our events are privately posted for our youth, their families, and their friends to view and enjoy.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thank you for attending the event Friday! I look forward to seeing more of you and your children!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fall/Winter 2017 Schedule

Youth Council Meeting: - Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 (7:00pm-8:00pm) Parents Youth Council Meeting: -Wednesday, December 6th, 2017 (7:00pm-8:00pm) Elementary School Age Drop-In Program (Gr. 6-8) -        Tuesday, November 21 st , 2017 o    5:00pm-6:30pm -        Tuesday, December 5 th , 2017 o    5:00pm-6:30pm High School Drop-In Program (Gr. 9-12) -        Thursday, November 23 rd , 2017 o    5:00pm-6:30pm -        Thursday, December 7 th , 2017 o    5:00pm-6:30pm St. Bonaventure Youth Ministry Special Programs -        Christmas Crafts for the Youth o    Saturday, November 25 th , 2017 §   1:00pm-4:00pm -        Advent Youth Retreat: The Meaning of Christmas o    Saturday, December 9 th , 2017 §   1:00pm-4:00pm
Friday, June 2nd, 2017 Hi Everyone! I Hope you all have had a fabulous week so far and have been enjoying the last few days or Mother Mary's month of May. With June right around the corner, and the St. Bonaventure Baseball League's annual BBQ and Finals Day coming up on the 24th, I would like to have some of the Youth Group be present at the BBQ with me. I think it would be great if we could have some t-shirts made up to represent our group. So this week, we will be spending some time designing logo's in the first hour of the drop in before we go outside to play any sports or setting up any activities inside. I look forward to seeing all of you on Friday after school! -Pete
Upcoming Youth Event: Christmas Movie Night Christmas Movie Night, Friday November 25 th , 2016 Join Peter Dosman (Youth Animator) for our final Movie and Pizza Party of the 2016 season. This Movie Night will be Christmas themed; we will be watching an adaptation of the story A Christmas Carol starring Jim Carrey from 2009. The event will start at 6:00pm and run until 9:00pm . Parents are more than welcome to attend with their children. This event will be for Youth from Grade 6 and up. We will be ordering pizza, enjoying some popcorn, veggies and dip, and bubblegum and other snacks. If you would like to attend, please RSVP to pdosman@st-bonaventure.ca so we will have an idea of how many youth (and parents) we can expect. Please also mention in your email if you have any dietary restrictions or needs that need to be made known ahead of time.